Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quilting

   I've wanted to join the quilting world for a while.  I even joined an online class that was wonderful, but with my little one born in the middle of the class I wasn't able to finish.  My favorite fabric designer is Amy Butler and there are so many free quilt patterns on her site.  I was browsing her free patterns this morning since the little one woke me up at 4:45, and I was inspired!  Hopefully by the end of this year I will have a completed quilt!

Look at this beautiful quilt! I'm sure I could find somewhere for it :)

Also a fan of her "charm quilt"
   Bec over at Chasing Cottons http://chasingcottons.blogspot.com/ has a wonderful free quilting class and great advice for beginner quilters (like myself).  She also has beautiful quilt patterns for sale.  I am dying to make her "curlicue crush" quilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment